COVID-19 Security | Reno Jazz Festival | School of Arts
The Reno Jazz Festival follows the health and safety guidelines of the State of Nevada, Washoe County, and the University of Nevada, Reno in accordance with CDC recommendations. Reno Jazz Festival COVID-19 policies are subject to change and will be applicable to all attendees and attendees. If changes are made to our COVID-19 policy, all registrants will be notified.
All Reno Jazz Festival attendees and attendees, regardless of their immunization status, must wear a face mask that covers their nose and mouth (inside). Fully vaccinated artists can only be unmasked when performing on stage during the Festival.
Participant / Participant Home Health Assessment
Before arriving on site for the Reno Jazz Festival, all attendees should complete the following health assessment and check the temperature at home:
- Please check your temperature with a thermometer. Is your temperature 100.4 or more?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing
- Muscle or body pain
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- In the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with someone known to have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or with anyone with symptoms compatible with COVID – 19?
- Are you in isolation or quarantine because you may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or are you worried about being sick with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, please not arrive at the University of Nevada, Reno to attend the Reno Jazz Festival. Refunds will be given to people with symptoms related to COVID-19. Call the Reno Jazz Festival office if you have symptoms of COVID-19 and would like a refund at (775) 784-4278.