Penn State Behrend to Host Graduate Degree Information Programs | New
ERIE – A new series of on-campus and online events will provide prospective graduate students with information about Penn State Behrend’s five master’s degree programs, which include courses at Erie and the Regional Learning Alliance in Cranberry Township.
Each of the sessions will explore various aspects of Behrend’s graduate programs, including curriculum, course content, pre-registration skills, application process, and graduate financial aid resources. .
The following information sessions will focus on the college’s graduate programs:
• Applied Clinical Psychology: Today at 6 p.m. on Zoom, September 26 at 6 p.m. in Turnbull Hall on campus, and September 28 at noon on Zoom.
• Business Administration (MBA): Tuesday and Thursday at 7 p.m. on Zoom, and September 26 at 6 p.m. at the Burke Center on campus.
• Professional Accounting: September 26 at noon on Zoom.
• Project management: Sept. 27 at noon on ON24.
• Quality and Manufacturing Management: Tuesday at 8 p.m. on Zoom, and September 29 at 6 p.m. on Zoom.
Two additional sessions will focus solely on the application and admissions process: Thursdays at 6 p.m. on Zoom and September 27 at 5:15 p.m. on Zoom.
The Master of Business Administration and Master of Professional Accounting are offered by the AACSB-accredited Black School of Business in Behrend. Instruction in both programs is 75% online and 25% in-person, either at Behrend or the Regional Learning Alliance.
• More information or to register: Visit behrend.psu.edu/grad-events, email [email protected], or call the Behrend Graduate Admissions Office at (814) 898-7255.